Are your LOCAL taxes being used to fund Planned Parenthood, the largest provider of abortions in the USA?
- The St. Lucie County Children’s Services Council (CSC) is an independent taxing authority. Check out your property tax bill and you will see the CSC listed among other taxing authorities such as the City of PSL, Fire District, City of Fort Pierce, School District etc.;
- Each year they fund Planned Parenthood to fund a variety of programs to “help” children;
- The running total is $3.5 million tax dollars in the last several years that the CSC has funded to Planned Parenthood;
- Planned Parenthood makes over $100 million profit annually, so while you are struggling to make ends meet, the CSC is giving your tax dollars to Planned Parenthood;
- While they do not fund abortions directly, their programs promote promiscuity and help funnel teenage girls into abortion clinics;
- Besides being an abortion provider, Planned Parenthood has been implicated in covering up statutory rape, accepting donations specifically to “abort black babies” and counselling teenagers on how to circumvent parental notification laws.
Will you stand up and be heard this year? Tell the CSC it is time to put an end to funding immorality with our tax dollars:
WHAT: CSC Public Budget Hearing
WHEN: Wed. Sept. 22, 2010
WHERE: CSC Office, 546 NW University Blvd., Suite 201, St. Lucie West, FL 34986 (across from Digital Domain Park, in the West Park professional plaza)
RSVP on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155020501193730
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life…