Vigil For Victims at Planned Parenthood Today!
As you have hopefully heard on O’Reilly and other news shows, Planned Parenthood has been involved in covering up sex trafficking. Pro-lifers have none for years that P.P. not only killed babies and harmed women, but covered up sex crimes. Now our brothers and sisters who are fighting sex trafficking realize this and are calling for a “Vigil For Victims” at all Planned Parenthoods today, Valentine’s Day, at noon. Let’s support those fighting human trafficking in the effort to defund PP. Please read below about our local Vigil For Victims.
This Monday: Planned Parenthood at 1322 NW Federal Highway, just North of the Roosevelt Bridge in Stuart
Please Park in empty lot north of the Empress Plaza on the west side of US1
Noon-1pm Bring your own signs.
Contact person, Peggy Steffel (firstname.lastname@example.org or cell# 772-579-9091)
- Defund Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood – Bad for Port St. Lucie
- St. Lucie County gives $500,000 of your taxpayer money to Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in the U.S.
- Planned Parenthood caught on video aiding [individuals posing as criminal] sex traffickers seeking abortions for underage girls
- Planned Parenthood should not receive taxpayer money
Go to ExposePlannedParenthood.com to see videos.
- In 2005-2006, Planned Parenthood, a “non-profit” corporation, reported profits of $55.8 million while it received over $300 million in state and federal tax dollars (PPFA 2006 Annual Report).
- Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a well-known support of eugenics and clearly wanted to root out the African-American population.
- African-Americans make up 12% of the population of the United States, but constitute 35% of abortions in the U.S.
- 78% of Planned Parenthood facilities are in minority communities.
- Call your U.S. Representative – ask him to support the Title X Abortion Provider Prohibition Act
- Planned Parenthood’s own records – 324,008 abortions were performed in 2008 and 2009.