Even as the U.S. House voted this week to de-fund Planned Parenthood due to their unscrupulous practices, St. Lucie County taxpayers continue to give hundreds of thousands of dollars every year to the largest abortion provider in the U.S.
House votes to axe Federal tax dollars to Planned Parenthood: http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=1297290
The St. Lucie County Children’s Services Council Taxing Authority (www.cscslc.org), continues to vote unanimously to give your tax dollars to Planned Parenthood. Despite this difficult economy, Planned Parenthood received $500,000 in 2010-11. The local running total is over $3 million to date.
Just look at this list of activities that Planned Parenthood has been caught engaging in:
- Covering up statutory rape/circumventing parental notification
- Covering up sex trafficking involving minors
- Accepting donations to specifically abort “black babies”
Please contact these local officials who sit on the St. Lucie County Children’s Services Council Taxing Authority board today and demand they stop funding Planned Parenthood with your tax dollars again this year:
1. Paula Lewis, County Commissioner LewisP@stlucieco.org (Up for re-election in 2012)
2. Kathryn Hensley, School Board Member HensleyK@stlucie.k12.fl.us (Up for re-election in 2012)
3. Garry Wilson, Undersheriff GWilson@stluciesheriff.com
as well as Sean Boyle, the non-voting Director of the Children’s Services Council Taxing Authority firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cut and Paste Sample email:
Please do not use my tax dollars to fund programs run by Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in the U.S. They are clearly a corrupt organization and don’t deserve our tax dollars.