Thursday March 10 in St. Lucie West
WHAT: Protest March Against Children’s Services Council Supporting Planned Parenthood
WHEN: Thursday. March 10, 2011
TIME: 7:30-8:30 AM
WHERE: CSC Office, 546 NW University Blvd., Suite 201, St. Lucie West, FL 34986 (across from Digital Domain Park, in the West Park professional plaza)
A protest against $500,000 of St. Lucie County taxpayers money going to Planned Parenthood.
We need 50 people next Thursday morning, March 10, at 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. (when the Children’s Service Council meeting starts) to bring signs and spread out in front of their office building, across from the south entrance to Mets stadium, on University Ave.
We hope to have people with signs on Peacock, University, and California, so that when the CSC members come to their meeting that morning, they will get the message. It’s not until their September budget meeting that the issue will be decided, but we hope to have some impact ahead of that time, by protesting at their meeting each month. We also plan to protest at several county commission meetings regarding this huge budget item during a time when St. Lucie county is trying to cut the county budget.
Two members of the St. Lucie County Children’s Service Council are Paula Lewis, County Commissioner and Kathryn Hensley, County School Board member, and are both up for re-election in 2012. Over the last decade they have voted to give over $3 million tax dollars from the CSC to Planned Parenthood to fund a variety of immoral programs.
Some sign ideas: (make very large signs so they can be read from the road – Michaels’, Staples, & Walmart have foam board which works well)
- Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in the U.S.
- Planned Parenthood Supports Sex Trafficking
- Go to www.exposeplannedparenthood.com to see videos
- Why are SLC taxpayers giving Planned Parenthood $500,000 each year?
- No more of our taxpayer money going to Planned Parenthood
- No more tax funding for PP
- $1/2 million of our local taxes go to Planned Parenthood each year
- CSCSLC – stop funding Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood sex trafficking videos on www.exposeplannedparenthood.com
If anyone has any questions, please email me or call me at 772-489-7745 or my cell 772-579-9091. Thanks so much for your effort in joining us for just one hour!